Whether you are new at blogging or you are in need of some advice to improve your blog, here’s something worth reading for you. Our Featured Blogger of the Month, top Muslim fashion personality blogger, RNadia Sabrina who has been blogging since 2009, shares some of her tips on blogging and how she kept her passion for blogging growing:
1. Write about what you love and what you are passionate about.
2. Enjoy what you are blogging about. if you don’t feel good blogging about something, don’t do it.
3. Always try to re-read your posts a few times before you click the publish button.
4. Once in a while, just casually read back your old posts. This will help you spot mistakes and see where you can improve.
5. Engage with your readers. Also, try and write something relatable to them.
Check out her blog www.rnadia.com to find out more about Rnadia.
For Raja Nadia Sabrina’s profile: click here.